Saturday, December 31, 2011

That's What Friends Are For!


As I may have mentioned before but cannot express enough, I have the most incredible group of friends in the entire world. It is truly amazing and such a blessing to be surrounded by such remarkably beautiful women. Although they have entered into my life at different times, they have one thing in common: I love them with all of my heart. I have been told I am a bit of an old soul, and as such, the quality of my relationships has always been more important to me than the quantity. I might not have 1,000+ Facebook friends, (like my self-important, twin brother-BOOYA!) but I have found rare friendships in a few that will last me a lifetime. There is something special about having a connection that can stand the test of time and space; that no matter the amount of time or the distance between us, we are able to pick right back up where we left off. Our personalities and interests are all so different; it is really a surprise that we are drawn to each other like we are! Nevertheless, we share a common bond that awards us with the ability to support, encourage, and even inspire each other to become the very best possible versions of ourselves. And that is what they do for me, and what I hope to do for them. To have been able to grow with these women and witness their accomplishments and success has been the greatest gift of all. Seeing my friends happy makes me happy; and I don’t think I have ever been happier. I just want to say how fortunate and grateful I am for their friendship and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment