Tuesday, December 27, 2011

STRONG IS THE NEW SEXY

For my very FIRST post, I thought I would talk about everyone's favorite subject: SEX! Or rather what is SEX-y! I saw this quote awhile back, "STRONG IS THE NEW SEXY!" And I loved it! I am never going to be a size 0, with 6-pack abs, and Double Ds- and let’s face it- most of us aren’t.  And I think that’s okay. I’m not saying that isn’t sexy- I mean I’d kill Tom Brady to look like Gisele. But, I think as women, we forget that not every man is Tom Brady… and there is more than one kind of sexy! And I’d argue that strong is about as sexy as a woman can get! …AND! Strength is something any woman can have.  The fact that strength can be harnessed in basically any facet of life makes sexy so easy-whether it’s at work, the gym, or at play! Like I said, I am not freakin’ Barbie, and I am certainly no Victoria’s Secret model. After breaking up with my boyfriend, I never would have guessed that guys would be lighting up my phone wanting to take me out. The thought had literally never occurred to me that men could find me sexy… But I am sexy as hell! WHY? Because I found my strength… my sense of humor: dry, quick-witted sarcasm… gets ‘em every time!  So for my first post- I challenge you to find what your strength is- and when you do- comment on this post and let us know what makes you sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment