Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Skinny Tab

For those of you that are interested, and to save those who are not from being bombarded with my weekly dieting updates, I have created a tab that you can choose to access or not. At the top of the page, you will see a tab titled, “Gettin’ Skinny.” Here is where you can follow my diet/exercise program and check out what I’ve found to be successful or not. From now on, every Sunday I will be updating this page instead of writing a post. Since I’ve only been writing about two posts a week, I felt that one per week on dieting could get really monotonous. So if you are interested you can click on the tab and follow along. If you are following along and want to leave a comment on the page and talk about your progress, you are more than welcome to!   

Also, for those of you that are on Pinterest, I created a tab that will take you to my Pinterest page and allow you to follow me and learn a little bit more about what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment